Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Secrets!

So, apparently this is how it works, pay attention. Democrats have SECRETS. Republicans are just, you know, KEEPING US SAFE.

There. Everyone edified?

So, Keith O. has promised Breaking News that will Shock even the Cynics (yes, I'm waiting) about the scope of Bush's spying program. I doubt seriously I will be shocked. I have little to no doubt that the revelations that come out about the Bush Administration over the next 50 years will be shocking. The amount of stuff these idiots let leak was bad enough, and we're talking about one of the most secretive Presidencies in history.

Anyway, I know I shouldn't read Conservobot Blogs because it only upsets me, but this from RedState is truly priceless.

He's complaining about Obama wanting to keep his BlackBerry. And suggesting that it will some how a) keep Obama more isolated (huh?), and b) will allow him to keep his e-mail more secret (ummm.. huh?). Now, I don't have a Blackberry but as I understand it they are connected to an actual e-mail account. Presidential e-mail is saved. Barack does not have a problem with hiding e-mail yet, unlike his predecessor.

And for the record today Obama said this, "Information will not be withheld just because I say so..." Now, Obama might not stick to this, but time will tell. Though I suspect he will never release enough information for the RedState folks, but the rest of us should remember the Bush Administration.

Anyway...

No comments: