Thursday, January 8, 2009

Again...

I STILL don't understand how the Republicans can get spanked, BADLY, TWICE! and still show NO signs of introspection.

Ok, obviously, I'm speaking of high-level, talking-head type Republicans. Obviously a great deal of normal Americans rethought their positions otherwise Obama could not have won by the margins he did, nor would he have the high approval ratings he now enjoys.

Anyway, what brought about this little out burst is She's back and showing NO signs of remorse for her parting in the McCain travesty of 2008. Let's go to Steve Benen's take, but this is all over the Interweb.

So, Sarah is back and she's blaming her lackluster performance on Tina Fay, Katie Couric, Keith Olbermman and basically anyone but herself. Remind me again, is it The Repubs or the Demos who takes pride in being the party of Personal Mother-Fucking Responsibility?

Sarah, you will never read this, but I have a confession to make. When I first saw your well-made-up mug at the Republican Convention you scared the living shit out of me. First, because right from the start you were clearly willing to lie on cue. And you were a brilliant attack dog. However, it soon became apparent that, as far as the big league goes, you were way over your head. You are just not a world-class bull-shitter. You're a backwoods bull-shitter. That's why you came up in the backwoods. You couldn't have come up Anywhere else. Wouldn't have happened.  There's no shame. I grew up in the backwoods. I could've stayed there and maybe been a big frog in the small puddle, but I moved to the big city. What's happened? I am a tadpole amongst a million other tadpoles watching the big frogs really live. Well, that's life. Accept it. You tried to play in the big leagues, got lit up and sent back to the minors. It happens. But, Don't blame the pitchers, you petty bitch.

Anyway...

No comments: