Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I'm afraid, I'm gay...

You know, this is honestly the core of the issue. Almost all of these anti-gay idiots out there honestly (STILL!) think being Gay is a Choice. 

Yes, I choose to be persecuted and ostracized, Risk rejection by my family and friends, risk having the shit beat out of me by close minded bigots, because, well.... I'm scared of women. Yes. What?! What the Fuck!?

But apparently that's the new theory by hate-mongering super-star, Michael Savage! Actually, I do have a bit of a soft-spot for Michael. Yes, he's an insane, blubbering hate-monger, right-wing fascist. But He does live in the Bay Area and that's the sort of locale that can make even a moderate swing to the right, if only in reaction to the feel good fumes coming from Berkeley. But despite my sympathy, (and I do love the Bay Area, but the Left isn't right ALL the time) Michael truly is a horrid, horrid person and I hope he has a special place waiting in hell. Well, I don't believe in Hell, so I guess I hope he has his tongue ripped out soon by weasels. Or retires, but I'm not holding my breath. 

You know, Michael, I was scared of women. Hell, I'm probably STILL scared of women. What's not to be afraid of?  They can rip your heart out and then when they're done fuck your best friend. And then they don't even have the common decency to kill you and end the pain.  Honestly, if every guy that was afraid of women went to the other side... well, I just hope rappers can keep the whole species going by themselves, because the rest of us have 99 Problems and a bitch is usually at least one.  Why do conservatives have such a problem understanding the concept of 'choice'?

Anyway...

No comments: