Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The Hate LIves!

Well, for a minute there I thought the rhetoric of coming together and we can all work together might have seeped in deeply and changed me in some profound way. Turns out, no. BUT it didn't seem to change some other people either. 

Example 1: Rush. God Bless you, Rush, you are as predictable as the sunrise. You fuck.

When asked what he hoped for Obama's future, Rush responded, "I hope he Fails." This is a true patriot. Yes, folks. When the president is a huge mother fucking disaster, like say, ohhhhh... the Last Guy! the entire country suffers.

But Rush hopes he fails, why? Because, and I quote, "I hope Liberalism fails. Liberalism is our problem. Liberalism is what's got us dangerously close to the precipice." 

You know, in all the years Bush led, I never hoped he failed. If he had instituted the policies of Conservatism and became a world-wide success I would've honestly rethought my views. But not Rush. No, he saw this great conservative experiment and continues, in the face of ALL EVIDENCE to the CONTRARY continues to follow his Ideology.

Ideology kills. 

Seriously, Rush. Are you this demented? Are you this far gone? 

Of course Rush doesn't care what happens. He's rich. He became rich peddling lies and hate to the desperate and hateful. And it will continue to be a lucrative market. But, I predict he has peaked. The very existence of Obama will make Rush look more and more ridiculous. I hope I am not wrong. Enjoy your pinnacle, Jack-ass. 

Anyway...

No comments: