Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Scapegoats

I can not even begin to say how much I hate the Republicans for going after the unions for the mess over at the auto industry.  I'm not going to provide a link, it should be easy enough to find; just Google "UAW, bailout, GM, Republican Assholes" and it should pop right up.

Once again, I am not an expert on this stuff, but the Execs of these industries just took Private FUCKING Jets to a meeting with congress. To beg for money! Now you want to tell me some guy's pension is bringing down these companies? 

It seems the unions have made concessions. Of course they have. Unions exist to make sure the workers are not getting screwed by management. For good reason, management has ALWAYS screwed workers. That's why there are unions. However, I would think the Union Leaders would have a keen grasp that if the auto industry fails then the jobs go too. Along with the union. 

Only Republicans could make an argument this fucking dumb. Remember when they said Rock n' Roll contained Subliminal Messages to tell the fans to kill themselves? Yeah, that's the ultimate way to build a fan base. "Hey! Thanks for buying our record, now Off yourself, we'll get new fans for the next one."

Fucking idiots. As soon as I see a Republican flip out over the private jets, I'll start listening to them about the unions. Oh wait. No I won't.

Anyway...

No comments: