Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Oh, FOX!

Please, FOX News, don't be jealous. From Gawker: apparently Fox ran a story about how Bush is still the President and that the Office of the President-Elect doesn't really exist and Obama doesn't really have any power, so says the Constitution. (Remember, the Constitution is all powerful during a Democratic Administration.) I couldn't find the actual link on Fox's site, but in fairness I didn't look too hard.

Now, I can see why FOX is upset. The only thing keeping the economy from tumbling like your granny down a flight of stairs is his daily press conferences from behind that podium that has FOX so upset. Obama is basically saying, "Please, keep it together until the Chimp is gone. I'm on my way with all these Serious, fact-acknowledging people." 

So, my question for FOX is would you prefer Obama shut up and your 401K continue to shrink? Because quite frankly, mine could use a boost.

Anyway...

No comments: