Saturday, November 22, 2008

Bash in Baghdad

Umm.. Why was I not invited to the burning Bush in effigy party? I hate people that don't get the invitations in the mail on time. It's called Evite, people!

Seriously, not wishing any physical damage on the worst president of all time (That needs an acronym better than WPAT. Actually, that kind of works, the Dubya-PAT), and being burned in effigy by an angry mob anywhere is not a good thing (though, I am shocked it doesn't happen more. Like everywhere, every Saturday.)

However, I, along with just about everyone else, just wishes he'd become Baseball Commissioner or something and not the leader of the mother-fucking Free World. Granted, I would hate to see the MLB crumble, but better than the entire... well, planet. And besides, then Vince McMahon would be free to launch the XLB and that would just rock.

Anyway...

No comments: