Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Democrats!

Democrats. I'm not asking much. I'm not asking you to grow a pair. This would be too much to hope. You've tromped in two elections. You've got a lame duck president with an approval rating that would take first in the world limbo championship. You've got a President-Elect that has electrified people like nothing I've seen in my life.

And yet, NOTHING Happens To JOE. WTF? Again, you don't have to grow a pair. I'm just asking for one to drop. One ball. Come on. You can do it. CONCENTRATE.

Egad. This guy is in charge of the Homeland Security Committee. He is a total Hawk. This will come back to bite Obama on the ass.  I hope the White House is roomy inside, because if Obama really is keeping his friends close and enemies closer, now he has to find room to put all of you ball-less jack asses.

Anyway...

No comments: